Saturday 16 November 2013

Research: Questionaire - Miss Begum

Questionnaire

What is the importance of primary research?

- The importance of primary research is that all the information is being given to ask those who the questions are aimed to. This would helps to benefits the one who asked because it gives them consistent and realistic answers within those who they asked. This would also benefits them as it gives them the reliable sources to helps them creates graphs with accurate information.


Who did you ask and why?

- In my questionnaire, I asked 20 people within the age of 15-21. This is because at this age, people are really interested in thrillers and this would help me to collects helpful information as they will provide answers that would benefits my results and is also reliable.

Example of questionnaire



 
This graph shows me that there are more people prefer to watch thrillers about religion than just other normal thrillers. This has helped me because I will take note from this to develop my thriller narrative to meet my audience expectations.
This graph shows me that most people like the use of low-key lighting in thrillers. This has helped me because I will use low-key lighting more to make my thriller look more scary.
This graph shows me that most people like the sounds of eerie music in the soundtrack. This has helped me because I will incorporate errie sounds like strings to make my audience scared.
 

Conclusion

- Throughout researching, the results from my questionnaire has been very helpful as it gives me the ideas of what type of thriller young teenager and young adults like to watch. It has also helped me to see people opinions about at what age is appropriate to watch thriller and what they like to see and don't like to see in thrillers. This has been the most useful source for me with my opening scene because I have now know to avoid showing things that people don't like in thriller and show more of what they like to see but still make sure that my thriller ideas is original and don't bore the audience from seeing the familiar things in thrillers.

3 comments:

  1. Ken, you need to upload your questionnaire as evidence that this research activity has taken place.

    The importance of primary research is discussed well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questionnaire has been included, however, you still need to include your graphs and what you learnt from your results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better now that graphs have been added and that you have made some analysis on how these results have helped you make informed decisions.

    ReplyDelete